Jaanuu recognizes that nurses don’t always feel supported by one another.
This Nurses Week we’ve launched #NurseToNurse, a campaign to address ageism, stereotypes
and negativity in our community of unsung heroes.
This is your moment to get involved.
Reflect on and recognize a nurse that has made a positive impact on your career.
Every Entry Receives a Gift
Every entry approved will get a $20 Jaanuu gift card. One per person.
Your favorite entry wins a trip for two to Los Angeles including a spa getaway and a visit to Jaanuu HQ.
(Valued at $4000).
Top ten entries get a $500 Jaanuu gift card for you and your nominee.
Create. Share. Support.
- Create Content: Capture a video or photo with a fellow nurse that has supported you. Share how they made an impact on your life and career.
- Submit & Share: Upload your story here or use #NursetoNurse & #Contest via Instagram (make sure your account in public). Grab your unique link below to share your entry and spread the word.
- Vote: Encourage friends, family and coworkers to vote on their favorite stories – the entry with the most votes wins. You can vote by clicking the heart icon on the entry. Vote for multiple entries (up to 1x).
The contest and voting period end on Sunday, May 27th. The winner will be announced on or before June 1.
$20 gift cards for the approved entries will be issued on or before June 1.
See below for the Official Terms & Conditions:
#NURSETONURSE OFFICIAL RULES
OFFICIAL RULES.The following are the official rules (“Rules”) for the Jaanuu Nurse To Nurse Contest (“Contest”). In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Rules. You agree that submission of an entry form and/or participation in the Contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. SPONSOR.The Contest is sponsored by Jaanuu, Inc. (“Sponsor”), with its principal place of business at 2101 Rosecrans Ave. El Segundo, CA 90245.
3. ENTRY & ELIGIBILITY. To enter the Contest, follow the directions on Jaanuu.com/NurseToNurse (“Entry”). One Entry per household. Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or altered for any reason, including hardware, software, browser or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility will be ineligible. Only legal residents of the continental (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) United States who are 18 years of age or older may enter and participate in the Contest, except employees, agents, or representatives of the Sponsor or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or members of their immediate family. All entries should be submitted by a professional nurse.
4. PRIZES. One (1) grand prize winner wins a LA spa weekend getaway and a tour of Jaanuu HQ for the winner and their nominee, including flight to Los Angeles, two (2) nights stay at hotel and spa package. The top ten most popular entries (including Grand Prize Winner) get a $500 Jaanuu gift card for the nominator and nominee. Every entry approved will get a $20 Jaanuu gift card. One per person. Gift cards will be issued on or before June 1. All results and decisions of the voting are final and binding in all respects. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the applicable entry period. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Taxes related to the Prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner
6. Contest. The Contest begins on May 6, 2018. The winners will be determined by a public vote.The contest and voting period will end on May 27th, 2018. Participants may vote for each entry once. Participants may vote for multiple entries. The winners will be notified by email or direct message on Instagram. Winner will be announced on or before June 1st on blog.jaanuu.com. Store credit will be granted upon confirmation from winner(s). Travel will be coordinated with grand prize winner. If the winning Entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason prior to delivery of the Prize, or if the Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within seven (7) business days, an alternate winner may be selected, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If there is no winner by the 30th day after end of Contest, no further winners will be chosen.
7. GENERAL. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of California, United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal or deceptive and will disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, the operation of the Contest, or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Contest is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice. Upon cancellation or termination of the Contest for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Contest, you represent and warrant that (i) your Entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry, or you have obtained the necessary permission to include the Entry in the Contest, and that you have the right and authority to submit the Entry in the Contest; (ii) your Entry does not violate any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights; and (iii) you are otherwise not in violation of any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations.
By submitting an Entry and participating in the Contest, you agree and hereby grant Sponsor and its affiliates permission to use, copy, modify, publish, and/or reproduce your Entry, including but not limited to your name, likeness, image, story and photos, for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, without further compensation to you. You also agree to participate in any marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity activity related to the Contest.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE PRIZE, ENTERING THE Contest, PARTICIPATION IN THE Contest, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY OR EVENT.
In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statutory or any other theory of liability arising from or related to the Contest, or any aspect of winner’s or entrant’s participation in or termination from the Contest as provided herein, even if Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sponsor be liable to a winner or entrant for any amount with respect to winner’s or entrant’s participation in or disqualification from the Contest, or from the termination or cancellation of the Contest. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or to any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or related to the Contest are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights.
If any section, provision, term or clause shall be held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.